Seminars are only broadcast if the speaker has granted permission. Streams may not be available until the seminar begins.
- Tuesday 2nd - 10:00 - Brita Nucinkis - Finiteness conditions for classifying spaces for the family of virtually cyclic subgroups.
- Tuesday 2nd - 11:00 - Adrien Le Boudec - Uniformly recurrent subgroups and lattice embeddings
- Tuesday 2nd - 14:00 - Yuki Arano - Representation theory of Drinfeld doubles (Part 3)
- Wednesday 3rd - 14:00 - Richard Schwartz - Pappus's Theorem and the Modular Group
- Thursday 4th - 09:30 - Pierre-Emmanuel Caprace - Exotic lattices and simple locally compact groups
- Thursday 4th - 14:00 - Roland Vergnioux - Free entropy dimension and the orthogonal free quantum groups
- Friday 5th - 15:45 - Pierre-Emmanuel Caprace - Exotic lattices and simple locally compact groups
- Tuesday 9th - 14:00 - Yuki Arano - Representation theory of Drinfeld doubles (Part 4)
- Wednesday 17th - 14:00 - Richard Schwartz - Iterated barycentric subdivision and steerable subgroups of SL_n(R)
- Friday 19th - 15:45 - Richard Schwartz - Thurston's Shapes of Polyhedra